1/20/11

snow way, jose!

remember that one time it snowed so much in two weeks that the piles in my backyard were taller than i am?
i do.

remember that one time i got to work in the morning but i couldn't open the door because it was frozen shut?
i do.

remember that one time (okay, lots of times) that brian pulled the e-brake when we drove around corners because he loves doing it when its icy?
i do.

remember that one time we didn't drive for 24 hours and our car got almost completely buried in snow?
i do.




i am so done with the snow. so done.
i wish it was gone...and that we were back here...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

wanna come?

5 comments:

  1. I do want to come!!

    For a minute there I thought two things
    1. That Brian's towel was swim shorts that went really long and really high. I was concerned
    2. That you were going to say "remember the time we just took off to a tropical place because the snow was too much? i do" because that would have been rad.

    Somewhere warm sure would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were all there.

    I am laughing hysterically because I thought the EXACT same thing as Laura Beth's #1....Brian has a very strange swimming suit. Oh wait....towel.

    P.S. When I first typed this, I typed Brain instead of Brian. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to many many many summers filled with family fun at the cottage. Also I kept checking your blog from where I have you bookmarked and there was nothing all month. And then all of a sudden I connected from elsewhere today and there were 4 posts.. how exciting! Something was obviously off with my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to come! i want to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pick me!

    i thought the same thing about brian's towel.

    also...you're a babe.

    ReplyDelete