1/6/12

we learned to share

my sister and i have shared a lot. as the youngest in the family and the two girls, we kind of had to. we had our ups & downs, but we learned to do it pretty well.

we've shared a room, we've shared crushes (upwards of 30 posters of JTT, right?) we've shared meals and hugs, laughter and tears. we've shared photoshoots and lots of late night talks. we even shared a name for much of our lives, because i got called 'erin' so often.

its a close one, but this might be the best thing we've ever shared.

Photobucket

Photobucket

our babies are due just 7 weeks apart, hers coming in february.

now we talk about kicking babies and sore bones. i call her for pregnancy advice and we've ordered a bulk load of cloth diapers together (which i will continue to call her about after baby is born and i am learning to wrangle baby into them.)

we're both pregnant. and its awesome. and when we're not pregnant anymore, our little bambinos will be buddies. its the best.

7 comments:

  1. I was pregnant the same time as Megan when I had Finn and she had Gemma. It was so great! The only bummer was not being able to use eachother's maternity clothes/baby stuff...but it was really fun. And Finn and Gem are BEST friends...so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!
    THE CUTEST pregnant ladies I have ever seen, fo sho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this (even my pregnant face) & need a copy of the pictures.

    kisses x 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You guys are precious. Our new babe Emerson and his cousin Harper are 10 days apart - so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys share so well! Such cute pictures,your sister is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I comment again? I got distracted and didn't say all I wanted to say the first time :)

    Having a baby at the same time is awesome! My sister-in-law and I had our babies days apart and it has been great to compare what they are doing and helps us both feel a little bit normal. You are going to love it so much more because it's your sister and especially with your first! She'll have lots of great advice and tell you things she probably would have forgot if she didn't have a baby too. I'm really excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete